Create the body and life of your dreams, Master Fear forever, Turn stress into power. BLAST through your previous "personal bests" in EVERY arena of your life –
For years you’ve seen books and courses about high-level sports psychology, hypnosis, visualization techniques that supposedly produce champions. Well, wouldn’t you like to have the PRECISE program Coach Sonnon used to win FOUR gold medals in Las Vegas, against competition ten years younger and 100 pounds heavier? Continue reading TACFITWARRIOR
[ Want to read a fitness article? Then check this one out… it was sent to me by Jon Benson. I have his okay to you. Enjoy! ]
One of the most surprising benefits I’ve discovered for being engaged to a gal from the Middle East, other than the vast cultural exchange, is the cooking.
Oh, yes ladies… my gal COOKS!
Which is good since I am a lousy cook. : )
Hanna enjoys it… and she brings a Middle Eastern flair to some really boring fitness/bodybuilding foods that I want to share with you today.
Here’s just two quick tips from Hanna on making the ultimate in “boring” foods — egg whites and tuna (yuck) — taste incredible.
Lively Egg White Omelette
Let’s face facts: Egg whites suck. At least that’s what I USED to think until Hanna decided to experiment with my morning omelette.
Now I eat this stuff like it was candy.
Here’s what she does:
1. She cooks the veggies separate from the egg whites. You’d think this would be common sense, but I never did it and I’ve seen a lot of people just toss it all in together.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil with 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil to the veggies. This alone improved the taste tremendously.
3. Add 1/2 egg yolk to the veggies after cooking for 1 minute. This, again, is primarily for taste.
4. Garlic! If you love garlic, here’s your chance. Garlic ROCKS in egg white omelets.
5. Use Pam or another non-stick spray for the egg whites and cook them like you would a normal omelette. Then pour the almost-cooked veggies in the middle. Do the omelette dance.
6. Here’s the SECRET SAUCE… literally. This will sound nuts until you try it:
Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
Okay… Hanna’s bright, but this was an accident. She thought it was salsa. But I’ve NEVER gone back to salsa after stumbling on this incredible treat! I have no idea why it tastes so good, but it makes the omelette.
Try these tips and see if your egg white omelette doesn’t become your favorite meal of the day.
Canned Tuna Extraordinaire
Again, I have the lovely Hanna to thank for this.
Like egg whites, I used to HATE canned tuna. Now, again, I can eat this every night without complaint.
Here’s what she does:
She cooks the veggies the same way as in the omelette above and then pours the tuna from the can into a skillet. That’s IT.
I’ve never had “tuna ala skillet” before… and I have no clue why this tastes so smooth and delicious, but it does.
If you hate canned tuna for being dry or tasteless, try this. You’ll never go back.
If you want 40 pages of recipes like this… very yummy and VERY healthy… then be sure to pick up my EODD “Favorite Foods” Dieplan.
Insomnia is many times mistaken for a sleep disorder, when in fact it is basically a complaint about the difficulty of falling asleep, trouble staying asleep or unrestorative sleep. There are many reasons that people suffer from [tag]insomnia[/tag] and there is usually an underlying clue to determine the cause of the problem.