You will be able to identify what your unique, personal stumbling blocks are to healing your depression so you can effectively deal with them… which means you can break the pattern of feeling as if you’re “stuck” in your depression. You will begin to feel relief so you can get a more clear perspective of situations in your life… which means you will experience a greater peace of mind in all that you do. You will begin to feel more alive so you’ll want to get out more… which means you can once again begin to participate in activities that you used to enjoy. You will be more comfortable with yourself and you will begin enjoying the company of others… which will lead to improved relationships. This is especially important if you have a mate or children… it means you won’t continue “missing out” on what’s happening in their lives and they will no longer feel abandoned. You will have more energy so you can get more done and feel a greater sense of accomplishment… which means you will be able to tackle bigger and bigger challenges in your life without experiencing feelings of helplessness like others do. You will have greater clarity of mind so you will be able to make decisions much more easily… which means you will experience being more in control of your life instead of feeling as if your depression is controlling you. Helps you put an end to suicidal thoughts so you can use the energy devoted to them for a better use… which means you will begin to see movement in your life, finally putting an end to the feeling that “nothing ever changes.”
There is a lot of confusion surrounding the topic of depression. I want to give you 4 criteria or elements you absolutely, positively must have in any solution you obtain…
Continue reading Heal Depression Naturally — No Therapy and No Antidepressants
Walking towards health and fitness is not really the hard arduous job that everybody seem to think it is. When you really think about it, the hard part is often the start. Afterwards, everything else will be easier once you really get the hang of it. All it takes is discipline and commitment.
Below are some tips on how to get a head start on your road to health and fitness. Read each one and you’ll realize that it is actually easier to undertake. You just need to take the first few steps.
1. Start small If your favorite dish is something that your doctor asked you to avoid, there is no sense in skipping it altogether and then binging on the dish when you can’t take the abstinence anymore. Take moderate steps towards the goal. If you eat the dish everyday, try to cut down on your consumption and make it just three times a week. IF you have managed that, cut down further and make it once a week. That way, you are able to still enjoy the food and not increase your craving for it.
2. Plan modestly Set goals for yourself but that does not mean that you have to kill yourself to get it and when you don’t you’ll also kill yourself. Setting too high goals will often only lead to disappointment and frustration. When you plan, make sure that you can do it. How will you know? Be realistic. You know what you are capable of. It is better to set goals for yourself that you know you can do. Accomplishing them will give you a sense of achievement that will make you more confident and more willing to continue with your task.
3. Have a buddy Sharing the aches and pains as well as the joys of accomplishment with a buddy will help make the process easier and more bearable. In fact, people with a buddy when doing a self-improvement project are better able to stick with their plans than those who are doing the projects alone. This is because when you have a buddy with you, he or she acts as a support system that will help keep you on track and prevent you from giving up. Besides having a friend with you experiencing the same things makes the process more fun and more enjoyable.
4. Have discipline This is one of the few things that will make or break your plans to finally live a healthy lifestyle. In order to really stick to the plan, you need to develop self-discipline especially when it involves things that you really want to do or things that you are used to doing. Temptations along the way will be many and you need to be prepared to face all that!
5. Do it for yourself A lot of people start to live a life of health and fitness when they are trying to get a new guy to notice them or when they want to impress a lover. Although these are valid reasons, sometimes, they are not enough to see you through the entire process. It is better that you do it for yourself because you want a healthier and better you than do it for other people’s approval. After all, the only approval that you will ever need is your own.